Friday, September 9, 2016

FOTD: Gwen Stefani basic

This morning I thought I would switch it up and use my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette. I think this palette often times gets looked over, because there are bolder, more sparkly palettes that exist. In my world, it keep it in a drawer and just forget I have it...much like most of my makeup.
Since I am getting over an allergic reaction on my eyelids, I have been trying to keep it simple, basic, and not glitter! So this palette has some good matte options in it. I used the color "zone" in my crease. Then I took mac "painterly" paint pot and smeared that using my finger on just my eyelid. I then took "baby" and packed it on my lid. Under my eyebrows as a highlight, I used mac "vanilla" pigment. I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "zero" on my lower lash line and tarte Tarteist clay paint liner on my upper lash line and wing. Finished off with Maybelline The Rocket mascara.
So far I find that I am loving this look. It has stayed on all day, but I have been sedentary and it hasn't really been put to much of a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment